Monday, December 26, 2005

kilometers

I'm back in Delhi now. Have a day and half left here before I take off again for another destination.

Last night we had Pizza Hut, it was the first time I had a western chain restaurant food in India. And I must say it was yummy, with chilies and lamb sausage. The dough was NOT soaked with nasty oil substitute like in the States, instead, the pan pizza was made with ghee (clarified butter). Today we're having McDonald's for lunch. I can't remember the last time I had MickeyD's in the States but I've been craving french fries, Big Macs, thick chocolate milkshakes, and soft serve sundaes.

Over the pizza we went over photographs taken while in Udaipur. There's a bunch of short videos of me partaking in camel abuse for the sake of tourism. For fun's sake I was convinced to take a camel ride down from Kumbulgarh fort. It was nice to see the view from up high on a camel's back but about part way through I felt the saddle listing to the side and thought I was gonna take a header down the stone path.

Today we're just relaxing, making some room for friends coming in tonight. Until later.

No comments: