Wednesday, December 07, 2005

a new chapter

Tonight's my last night of class, I'm finally turning in this pain-in-the-ass paper. Twelve footnoted pages on what I learned in PSC 248 National Security Policymaking Processes class. Did I mention it was primarily a theory class? Have one more final to go, and then a week from now I will be a grumpy cat at Heathrow airport awaiting my flight to NEW DELHI!!!!

In three weeks I will partying it up with backpackers in CAPETOWN!!! Hence the light blogging, I can't really write so much about what I've been doing (nothing really) when I feel as if I have so much more to look forward to in the next few weeks. And it's nice that I officially only have four more days of work, hopefully working my last weekend shift for years and will be returning to the 9-5 living since May... an end to shift work for now anyway.

No comments: