Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Bachelor in Paris

I'm totally digging Travis. Hot just doesn't describe it, I don't know how the girls on the show can stand the beam of his gaze and not turn into a jelly-jointed puddle before his eyes, because I know I would! Besides him being a UVa trained doctor, I totally dig that his dinner conversation includes saying, "coming home at the end of the day feeling like I was doing something great is important to me."

And so the four have been selected, its a short season! I'm glad Tara, the red-headed immature catty one has gone bye bye. And I can related to Moana, the girl from L.A. who is mysterious, competitive, and surprisingly eloquent. She falls for her opposite like me, the guy who's idea of love was formed by impressions of adoration between his two parents. I don't see her with him in the long run, I think he's afraid of hurting her feelings. I see him with either the kindergarten teacher or Susan, the beauty. Sara and him work in Paris, but will they work in America? I doubt it.

So now you have my distraction and guilty indulgence of the season.

No comments: