Sunday, July 24, 2005

alive

I am still ... emerging from the hell that is weekend and night duty and trying to figure out if I still have friends. Anything interesting to report???

Having Monday night off, I discovered Cafe Citron is open and dancing does commence, at least until 2 AM or something; and then I think the only 24 hour places are Ben's Chilli Bowl and The Diner.

Stick to anything but fish and red meat at Rose Mexicano.

Sushi Ko is very tasty, still Sushi Taro is my favorite.

Jewelry show!!!! How could I forget? I ended up buying two pieces: the most heavy chandelier earring (looked very SE Asian) and a chain link choker reminiscent of Queen Nefertiti, now I have to go shopping for a whole new outfit. I believe the host of the party (a male) discovered the secret to having a party with many beautifully dressed hot women, host a jewelry show fete! After about 2 hours, some other males got wind of this event and came to scope out ... jewelry.

Even during a heat wave, Great Falls (VA side) still has climbing in the shade and the river breeze keeps the air slightly less humid and cool. Attempted Cornice again, my nemesis!

No comments: