Wednesday, July 06, 2005

wow!

You know I had some amazing posts to write about bad drug interactions and another restaurant review, but today I was pleasantly surprised (and rather super excited), that someone I don't know in the blogosphere recognized me!!! Woohooo! This blog gets readership? What kind of gratification is that? Someone is interested in my life out of billions of people and actually reads about what I think!!! My whinings, rants, raves, blah blah blah. Wow, and all this time I thought the life of a public servant and part-time grad student was uninteresting. Anyway, I was somehow featured in DC Blogs for my restaurant review of Merkado (which was commented on by Dave Winer--the owner of the DC Eat Well Restaurant Group) ... anyway, that's my exciting news ... besides the random anonymous comments I get about iPod headphones or my pain-in-the-ass cat.

No comments: