Saturday, April 09, 2005

procrastinating again

yar, so here I am because I totally screwed myself last weekend by not researching my paper at all, particularly with the weather being gloomy and inhospitable to anything but burying myself in the stack of yet unfamiliar GWU's Gelman Library. Now I look wistfully out my window at the gorgeous day passing me by. While I research Bangladesh and terrorism for my final paper. I received a pretty good grade on the midterm for that class, so I'm not overly concerned, but I pride myself in being able to write decent papers, thus the hard work.

My other class not so wonderful. I think I literally had a brain fart the day I took that midterm. Came home from work, tried to study, but my body literally lethargically lay itself down on soft bed and I had the hardest time getting each of my muscles to move when it came time to get going, or get my brain to work for that matter. I mentioned in a previous post hitting a pedestrian, well that was on my way to the midterm, it should be no surprise that my brain clearly couldn't work through a midterm if I had made the brilliant decision to run a yellow/red light five minutes before on K St. while midst rush hour traffic ... on a bike. Facing a choice between an intimate encounter with an out-of-state SUV (yea u MD and VA plates are out-of-state in the District) or navigating my way through a river of pedestrians crossing, its no wonder I should choose the former.

Aargh, maybe if I'm productive now I can go climbing tomorrow!

No comments: