Monday, April 11, 2005

under the pink canopy

Yes those trees are quite pretty. Despite not having much sleep from the weekend's merriment at Home nightclub with Chopingal (became such a weird scene recently ... a lot of under 21 college girls and ultra sleezy older guys), a peek into the ultra-exclusive IndeBleu, and wonton soup and bubble tea at a chinese restaurant in chinatown Saturday night ... also a Sunday beautiful morning of bouldering precariously on the VA side of Great Falls park (due to me not seeing the extra borrowed harness in my trunk) ... I decided to bike to the tidal basin and read my wonderful texts on globalism under a 'pink canopy.' Except it got too chilly and I decided to bike home ... and now doing my favorite activity, procrastinating!!!

Oh and Sunday is a very bad day for anyone's battery to die ... Most of the day was spent on the great battery scavenger hunt ... from DC, I finally found the WalMart in Sterling will replace and install your battery. Also I found out if AAA sends you a contract towing company they won't provide full services like a real AAA serviceman would.

No comments: