Monday, April 04, 2005

genuine dc blogs

I have some blogs I frequent, which unfortunately because I'm not good at this html crap, I haven't figured out how to add a links section and post all my favorites. But I discovered an ultra-cool one: crazy goofy world. I like how that she is a real DC native, and knows what I'm talking about when I make references to the real DC. And frankly I'm just a poseur, b/c I'm really a NOVA (northern virginia) native who's wet dream (yea girls get them too) of eventually moving into the beloved beautiful sprawling river delta metropolis of DC came true only last August.

And I still love it, even though those same people who scrawled 'yuppies out of shaw' (from another blog I shamelessly link to: unrequited narcissism) sometime yell at me as I'm walking home from the Mt. Vernon Sq metro.

No comments: