Saturday, April 16, 2005

dutious

If you are someone who tried to master the moonwalk, typewriter, and mimicked x-rated dance moves in front of your bedroom mirror while listening to Blondie's "Touch Myself" or played air guitar to Joan Jett's "I love Rock'n Roll" then Friday night's party at the Black Cat was the place to let your inner child out ... props to Selector Seth for another super fun night.

Most of the gang of 15 who took the field trip out of the building to the Black Cat ended up going to Agua for international dance night (also without cover). Anyway, after listening to the girls over brunch the next morning at Peacock Cafe in Georgetown, who talked of dancing till closing ... I was curious, very curious ... another night; another night.

Anyway, I was shocked by the prices of Georgetown's Zara. This is supposed to Spain's answer to H&M!!! But no, despite my expectation of bargain fashions my enthusiasm for cool hip clothes were curbed by sticker shock. Still didn't stop me from buying two new shirts, (they were cute and if you believe the re-stickering, marked down).

No comments: