Monday, April 25, 2005

can't help it

I swear if anyone (as anyone reads this) I can take it off. Anonymous ... the discussions going on in my beautiful Logan circle condominium over prostitutes (different people for each line break):

-Without disputing anything you say, as someone who survived the crack wars of the 80's on DC streets, I suggest that we can make it more advantageous for these lovely ladies - and lovely lady look-alikes - to ply their trade elsewhere. At least I think we can.

-Thank you. As I realize it is part of the urban atmosphere I didn't pay the kind of money I paid for a condo do have prostitutes turning tricks underneath my window.

-Just type in "Logan Circle Prostitution" into google to see the long history of the problem and all the things that have been tried to stop it. If you try to get too tough on the problem civil rights groups come after the lawmakers. Anyways, it is a difficult problem. By the way, at the last ANC meeting Lt. Smith gave his department's email address "PSA307@hotmail.com" and urged residents to email problems and crime reports to that email address, as the police are supposedly very responsive to this.

-Horrible! Did you happen to hear how much they were offering their services for?

-I'm pretty sure it's cheaper than one month of Comcast.... ;)

-i dont think so...unless you only want 15 minutes of comcast

-Wow this is like a scene out of an episode of sex and the city when Samantha was living in the meat packing district..she had a dif't way of handling it and not so effective!

- I think making our voices heard is still valuable.Please let me know if you have other suggestions.

-Just wanted to acknowledge the great work so & so is doing. I don't know any other building that is so on top of everything. On another note, I just wanted to warn any touchy feely couples to be careful not to spend too much time in the car making out or doing anything else for that matter around the building (like when dropping your date off) because the police might stop and interrogate you, especially since they are now so sensitive about all the prostitution. There is nothing worse then having to try to explain to a cop that your girlfriend is not a prostitute.

-I have a laser pointer...was thinking of using that to flash in their eyes to annoy them away if they wake me up again. I've heard them on the N Street side.

-fyi, you should never point a laser pointer into someones eye...it can cause damage to the eye (i.e. retina)

-Forgot that in Democrat liberal DC that people who break laws get more sympathy than taxpayers. My mistake.

-hmmm...I wonder which side of the senate you're staffing! Prolly the side that supports pedophile preists and gun-toting wildmen like Ted Nugent? The rent is cheaper in VA ya know.....

-Call 1-800-TALIBAN for all your immoral miscreant removal needs. Guaranteed to be faster than the U.S. judicial system, or your money back!

-I left this morning for work at 6:30 am and two of them were chatting at 13th and Mass. They sure looked like they had reach their expiration date.

No comments: