Wednesday, March 16, 2005

one of those weeks

where I feel like doing nothing. For the past three weeks, as I've mentioned my life has been a whirlwind. Nothing like having a lot of work 'work' to do, while writing papers, preparing for presentations, and studying for exams to wear a girl out. Add to it, I took a fun girl's mini-break in NYC which left me in more sleep debt. Clearly I'm just whining. Although I really feel like doing nothing for a while. Today I did go to the gym, so that was good, and managed to jog on the treadmill without getting terribly out of breath for a good amount time (too small amount of time to be proud of posting in a blog). I was all set to be a good little grad student by starting to study for my last midterm next Thursday, however then I realized I lost my syllabus, so I couldn't even remember which readings I had to do. So its not like I'm procrastinating, although I really am blogging so I can kill time before watching Sex & the City. I should stop typing before I bore myself to death.

No comments: