Wednesday, March 23, 2005

we could be a band

in those pix i just posted. I figure if I don't hear from my friends who are in the pictures, I won't delete them, although I suppose I should ask them ... but no one really looks at my blog so who cares? But if you read this and you are a subject in a photo and you don't want to be there (or your name or mention or what have you) do write me and maybe it won't be too late for me to do something about it. I think blogger only gives me a week to delete/edit things.

Clearly these pictures are lagging behind from when they were taken almost two weeks ago, but I'm still sticking to my wonderful film camera. Even though I can't delete pictures, it works a heck of a lot better than even the most snazzy digitals in low light/indoor settings. Or at least the last time I checked which was two weeks ago. Or at least I think I get clearer pictures which I assume I can blow up to any proportion. Also I'm afraid my lovely SLR, which I splurged on two years ago, will get lost in my closet if I buy a digital as it becomes my new best friend. Heck, I still have my low resolution digital on my camera phone. Which I put to good use when I got the most unjust parking ticket yesterday morning ... for parking within 40 feet of a intersection ... what the fuck??? Who ever heard of needing to be parked that far away from an intersection? Also no signs or yellow painted curbs ... stupid DC.

I feel like I'm blogging inanities right now. I tried to post something a day ago but blogger ate it. Looking at those pix of myself, I realize I need to do something about my hair. A couple months ago when I got highlights and styling, it was fabulous, but now I'm realizing I need a trim, its looking shabby, and it's high maintance. Bryce, I'm coming your way at Bang hair salon ... with the idea to get my hair to look like this in bleu/blac.

Clearly I'm blogging because I have a midterm tomorrow night, yikes.

No comments: