Saturday, April 30, 2005

an end again

They say an end can be a start /Feels like I've been buried yet I'm still alive
It's like a bad day that never ends / I feel the chaos around me
A thing I don't try to deny /I'd better learn to accept that
There are things in my life that I can't control /They say love ain't nothing but a sore
I don't even know what love is /Too many tears have had to fall
Don't you know I'm so tired of it all /I have known terror dizzy spells
Finding out the secrets words won't tell /Whatever it is it can't be named...
Now I know that a breeze can blow me away/ Now I know there's much more dignity ..
If I ever feel better /Remind me to spend some good time with you ...


Hang on to the good days/ I can lean on my friends
They help me going through hard times /But I'm feeding the enemy
I'm in league with the foe /Blame me for what's happening I can't try, I can't try, I can't try...
No one knows the hard times I went through /If happiness came I miss the call
The stormy days ain't over /I've tried and lost know I think that I pay the cost
.. Dark is the night, cold is the ground/ In the circular solitude of my heart
As one who strives a hill to climb I am sure I'll come through /
I don't know how
They say an end can be a start /Feels like I've been buried yet I'm still alive

---Phoenix "If I ever feel better"

blog credits go to Indebleu and their amazing Lycheetini, blackberry Mojito, and something with pineapple and coconut in a martini glass.

No comments: