Tuesday, April 05, 2005

hate post

stupid yuppie Capitol Hill douche bags that you saw towards the end of the night ... just absolutely rude fucking assholes, pardon my french

That's a direct quote from an e-mail I wrote yesterday to a friend. I'm going to use the power of blogger to write a hate post about two particular NOT gentlemen I met at Local 16 Saturday night: Laslow (some weird Hungarian name) and Nathan ... you two are absolute fuckwits.

The story: Laslow comes up to me, starts talking while his wingman Nathan hangs out beside me. A friend of mine visiting from 'out of town,' gets very protective. Suddenly Laslow ends conversation and leaves. Friends says, 'biggest douchebag ever.' I wish I had listened. See them an hour later, this time its Nathan hitting on me and Laslow observing (what kind of weird social behavior is THIS???!!!). I ask Nathan if he wants to meet a friend, all of sudden I hear a barrage of, "ARE YOU TRYING TO PUNT ME???" and then from Laslow, "ARE YOU TRYING TO PUNT MY FRIEND???!!!?" Nathan meets said (a girl) friend, acts like an utter prick and leaves. (Girl) friend says, what a fucking asshole??!!!

Amazing that actually managed to spoil Local 16 completely for me. I like Chi-Cha better, even though people are somewhat anti-social and only want to hang out with their own posse.

I must take choice quote from Laslow to describe Local 16:

'Don't do Citron, not into the eurotrash scene (and since when are World Bankers & IMFer's eurotrash?) ... Local 16 is where the yuppies hang out.'

Yea, that describes it ... Local 16, cool bohemian ambiance, absolute yuppie fuckwits crowding the space, acting more uptight than they do at work, and their idea of cutting lose is to be rude and act like assholes.

No comments: