Monday, December 27, 2004

brain absent

heyla, this is going to be one of those entries for anyone who was interested in what I was up to this past weekend ... even though I'm not Christian and my family is far from Christian ... I mean lets put it this way, 'gathering of ex-Bangladeshi Young Communist Party athiests' pretty much sums up my mom's side of the family ... I decided after not being able to watch even the first 15 mins of the extended edition of "Return of the King" and then there was my paltry supper of improvised pizza (crackers, with fancy marsala pasta sauce, and hardened fake aged provolone) ... I called up my aunt in the burbs and thus found myself in NOVA for the rest of weekend, enjoying curries and smelling like them too ... I don't think i was really cognizant at work ... also i think my two weeks of living on per diem (do I save the money or do I go for the filet mignon? hahah ... FILET MIGNON!) erupted on my body with the proverbial last straw of eating lot of curry this past weekend ... now off for Thai food!

oh yeah, last night I saw "Phantom of the Opera," I was really excited because of the its cult following (and having satisfactory experiences with 'Heather's' and Donnie Darko I thought this was a good thing) ... and I kinda of left the theater like 'whaaa?' Why would she ever think to choose a disfigured murderous monster over handsome rich childhood sweetheart? Whaaa?

No comments: