Thursday, December 16, 2004

passion

martini's are the passion ... I can already tell, this is going to be a blog I'll regret, but hey, I already promised myself I wasn't going to write anything incriminating or do anything that results in the potential loss of job and be 'woe is me' about my love life .... but yes, martini's are the passion, i don't mean foofoo martinis like the shokalade martini or the sour apple martini or even the cosmo martini, I mean the freakin' real James Bond martini, stirred not shaken, gin ... beefeater no less, vermouth, with the olives ... yes ... some have asked me, "do you have chest hair?"

no hon, rather than spend $7 bucks on two drinks to get the feeling, I would rather spend $10-12 on that perfect party, with six olives please? ... okay methinks I should retire for the evening :)

No comments: