Tuesday, December 28, 2004

dc nites

the things i love about dc (all happened today):

a) going to Home Depot to select paint color for my condo and checking to see if they had contract painters at the service desk, I run into a Reverand Marianne who tells me to call her for a good reasonably priced painter who painted her home and is a contract painter for the government

b) calling one of my neighborhood girlfriends to find out she has invited me (earlier on e-mail before I had a chance to check it) to Woolly Mammoth's production of "Our Lady of 121st Street" at the Kennedy Center ... ah ... no more getting through the beltway to get to my favorite activities

why am i blogging when i have an arabic language proficiency test tomorrow morning at 7:45 AM? why????

oh yes, and the hallway outside my home smells like the sea salt baked salmon and bengali style potato mash that i cooked this evening in lieu of working out ... stress relief all the same :)


No comments: