Sunday, May 08, 2005

sunday

Now is a good time to express a rare moment: hating being in graduate school. It's going to be over 70 degrees outside, it's already sunny breezy with clear blue skies, people are brunch-ing al fresco all over my neighborhood, walking their dogs ... my friends are now climbing in the dramatically beautiful Mather Gorge (aka Great Falls), others are biking down peaceful green-winding trails ... and what are my plans ... complete a 10 page policy paper recommending US foreign policy towards Iran based on 4 different theories of international relations ... AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh!

Farghin' Freaking stupid grad school!!! Why do finals have to occur during beautiful days? Alas in less than a week I will be flying to Cancun, with not a worry in my head regarding graduate school ... but still ... wwwwahhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: