Wednesday, June 15, 2005

my saturday night

aka your Tuesday night. I threw a girl's only housewarming, overdue for my place (but not after a year). How fun it was. Pictures will follow. As for those who said couldn't they'd come and didn't, I'll let you make it up to me :)

alalalala ... the fun thing about living in dc, a resident of a fun young building, willing to party any night, Tuesday night. After most went to bed to responsibly cure hangovers or get to bed to get work on time the next day, I went out to 18th Street Lounge and Cafe Citron. Danced danced danced. Had plenty of brie, prosciutto, and samosas for a late night snack. I also remembered why I don't like dancing with guys ... one I'm horrible at following (must be the independent streak), the second must be because I hate for you to feel how sweaty I am and how hard I really worked to look that good on the dance floor.

1 comment:

Chopin Girl said...

Naz,
Of course I will make up for it! :) And I have to say that you're my idol when it comes to just going and dancing! I hope some of your confidence rubs of on me! :)