Saturday, June 25, 2005

9 inch hell

You can file this post under drunken and jerks ... I was so mad I walked all the way home (at least 1/2 mile) in 4 inch heels. I gotta respect a guy when he literally steps into my shoes and tries to dance in them ... to understand why I can have the equivalent of 6 drinks in a short amount of time and not fall down ... the pain, the pain through my feet, that only black out oblivion can cure. Yes, girls are crazy, he said it straight. But don't fucking laugh in my face when I tell you I'm black belt in Taekwondo, don't tell me it means nothing, especially after I've kicked you in the face and then twist your arm so bad you won't have full use of your wrist for the next few days. Hey, Mr. Blahnik, you told me you knew Aki do ... well fuck you, I know hap ki do too.

You use that line, "You're so beautiful, you're so hot," don't mean a damn thing when you laugh in my face when I tell you I enjoy beating the jerk out of asses like you. I told you my favorite place is Black Cat, and those people who know me, know I'm a badass ... am I trying to prove it to the readership, the few peope who read this blog? No, but don't insult a girl who's been wearing nine inch hells on her feet with two martinis, scotch, and god knows how much champagne in her.

No comments: