Saturday, June 25, 2005

sick

oh how sick you are of the never ending saga that Tom & Katie. I stumbled upon this article which I thought was quite good and sums up those mixed feelings I have about the whole pairing. Established star picking up the starlet, running the show, and Holmes' outward innocence ... will all this result in making Katie a bitter woman a few years down the line??? Is she a victim of Tom's crazy shenanigans??? We've most paid attention to Tom's weird behavior, but what about Katie???

1 comment:

Chopin Girl said...

This has nothing to do with Tom or Katie but this is a way overdue ode to Naz.
You know how to live life, chica and I totally admire that (no I am not drunk!) :)
When I called you on Saturday, you were on a sailboat, having a wonderful time with a good friend. Who cared about the paper you had to do-- you knew you were going to do it, it will get done one way or another-- so why sweat it? That's LIVING!!!
Yeah, you've got a hard work schedule but that sure doesn't stop you from experiencing the awesome resturants of DC during your admin time--- I wish I did that while I was on the Watch... ah, the inhibitions one put upon oneself... it's all good, though... one can always learn! :)
Keep up the blogs!! :)