Sunday, February 20, 2005

feline hilarity

Last night at Barnes & Noble, I picked up a little picture book called Bad Cat. As my own little puss sits in lap languidly purring I perused the album on mycathatesyou.com which is quite funny. Almost two years ago I got a photo of a cat with his hair shaved off except for his head, paws, and the end of his tail. It was like, 'aw! poor cat!' and then 'hahahah!!! freakin' funny!' I suppose if you can laugh at your favorite domineering pet that's a good thing. I imagine dog lovers will appreciate it too..

Choice quote from a reader:

My wife is one of those deluded "cat persons." If anything ever happens to me, she'll be the senile old widow who lives in a filthy bungalow with 237 cats, dies, and gets eaten by them. I'm a dog person, the kind of fellow who likes jokes about using the cat to mop out the toilet.

Yet, WE BOTH LOVE THIS BOOK. That says it all. ove cats or hate 'em, you will adore this volume. It's fun. creative, and well-assembled. GO GET IT--NOW!!!!! It will make a nice gift for anybody!

No comments: