Thursday, February 10, 2005

more inanities

Tylenol Sinus is like crack ... I changed my name so you see, from the oh so obvious who could it be? first name to Anonymous ... how original could i be? to Bureauqette ... because I'm a bureaucrat but that's such a masculine thing to call oneself ... although now I'm sure just like how my real first name was made fun of (tragedies from high school where I was ostracized for having an unusal name; just think ... these were my friends who had compiled a list of innovative things to call me such as:

Nose
Nazette
Nazal Spray
Quoth the Raven, Nazermore
Nazington DC
Oh my Naz!!! etc, and the list goes on, well with my new published name I've decided to outdo everybody:

Burpette
Burka
Barker
Bureau ... okay time for me to go to bed ... Tylenol Sinus is crack. Did I just write a Dr. Seuss poem?

No comments: