Monday, February 28, 2005

piss-a-me-off

I gave in, I saw that GWU students get discounts off Apple products, so I went to the website and thought that I was getting a $100 off then I normally would for a 4 GB (I'm getting the 6 GB). Well of course silly me should've remembered when new products come out, older products sometimes decrease in price. I should've checked Amazon.com before ordering. I still get about $30 bucks off with the discount which I guess isn't too shabby, but now I realize I could've gotten the 4 GB for much cheaper.

This does not mean I've decided on choice A) ... although every building I call now is either sold out or is asking for pre-qual letters for buildings that won't be ready until 2007!!! What the heck??? I should hopefully not be making the same amount of money that I'm making now in 2007!

No comments: