Thursday, August 11, 2005

1/4

So I won't be 24 come in less than a couple weeks and I need to change my banner (its has 24 on it for some reason). I suppose I could look at it as 24 hours or something, but I think its time for a change. And here's another post I thought about last night, and didn't put up:

still finds me attractive in spectacles:feeling underdressed next to his suit
laughs easily: slaps his knee a lot
feel natural around: censor my speech
easy going evening: can't sleep b/c thinking about him too much
makes fun of fiction: makes fiction
feel confident about introducing him to my friends: worry about introducing him to my friends
calls me for a date: e-mails me two hours after we were supposed to meet for a date
can tell what's on his mind: can't tell what's on his mind
nervous on the first date: confident or egotistical on the first date?
feels more like a brother than a boyfriend: feels like he'll hurt me in the end

No comments: