Monday, August 22, 2005

girl's best pick me up (yes a list)

1. George of the Jungle--Buffed tan Brendan Frasier in a 'butt flap' and adorable little jungle animals?
2. Jaleo ... there's nothing a pitcher of brandy spiked sangria can't cure.
3. Shopping, after said pitcher of sangria at Jaleo
4. endorphines, works every time, whether on the treadmill, outside, in the weight room, or a cardio kickboxing class ... EVEN better is a high impact Taekwondo sparring class
5. rockclimbing-sweating it out on the rock
6. a getaway to Great Falls or a nearby park
7. a massage from gentle fingers
8. Hugging Valdemar
9. The little plates menu at Indique
10. A martini ;)

What's your pick me up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite.

1. Omara Portuondo on an old porch sipping mojitos with the ladies--nothing else to do.
2. Pot-au-feu at Le Gaulois upstairs in the dead of winter, then walk home to snuggle,with aforementioned lady
3. That high you get after a really hard workout, especially after trail running, where you can smell the air so sweet.
4. In my car, that position on my gas pedal that opens the plenums, that increases the fuel line, and makes the car go vroom.
5. Hard Taco Supremes at Taco Bell--AM I a bad person???
6. My IPod when shuffle play plays the right song at the right time.
7. Waking up at 5:30am but feeling ready to take on the world.
8. Sleeping in till 11am and wanting to stay in bed.
9. Sapphire & Tonic.
10. Pretty eyes.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! that reminds me of our shopping spree after sangria at jaleo!