Wednesday, August 31, 2005

missive

Just when you were complaining about getting colds from the A/C my sister sends a little note from a southern continent:

Sorry to hear that work/school is ruining your life. I sent a letter to you last week, which you'll probably get in a month or two.
PC put us in the middle of butt fuck SA. Our training is alright, but they seriously baby us. We're not allowed to go anywhere w/o a chaperone or w/o their permission. We're all looking forward to when training will be over.
Next week should be interesting since I'll get to meet my supervisor and visit my site of work. And it will be a nice change from Moletji, where we are staying now. The bucket baths aren't helping w/my personal hygiene standards and I am contemplating shaving my head since doing a head stand in a bucket to wash my hair isn't the best methods for getting it clean. But otherwise I am having a good time :) Yeah, go ahead and post my e-mails about my BO if you want...not sure how interesting your friends will find it.
glad you had a good b-day, wish I could've been there.

No comments: