Friday, August 26, 2005

bang

this is more appropriate for a diary entry. sometimes we mix wrong chemicals, sometimes we mix wrong people, and sometimes there's an explosion. call it a premonition or something, but i spent the whole week trying to shake off the feeling that all i planned would reveal that my machination would result in an incendiary mix rather than a nice harmonious gathering, where e-mails and phone numbers are exchanged. Well there were thank god. that is both ... thankfulness that friends were forged, and somehow the nodding acceptance that i was right about my failure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it safe to say this was written under the influence? :) Can we request a rewrite?

Ex-Bureauqette said...

unfortunatley the only things I rewrite are grammatically incorrect sentences and mispellings ... and although I could say most things passed over my head that night from being distracted by muscle soreness for climbing and lack of sleep, the post was definitley not written under the influence ... it's the way I felt then, and it's the past