Thursday, January 06, 2005

7 PM Bedtime

Last night it was beautiful to go to bed at 6:45 PM. Some things I can appreciate about the winter is it getting dark early enough that it feels like i ought to go to bed when I my alarm is set for 3 AM the next day.

Otherwise, this afternoon I have a hair appointment for a hair cut and COLORING!!!! Somehow on my way back from partying on eve of New Year's eve I got the brilliant idea with it being so dark outside in the evening, it would be good to get a little lighter. I'm trying a new hair salon recommended by a friend who says they won't argue with me about getting bangs. I actually got a trim a few weeks ago while in Florida but like many other stylists before her, she argued that I should do the 'angle' thing with my hair, which is what every hair stylist does to me! I'm really tired of it, I don't want to be asked what my profession is and then end up with a conservative hair cut that's really not me.


No comments: