Thursday, January 13, 2005

Noooooo!!!! Not the ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyota is getting rid of my favorite car!!! I'm never getting rid of my Echo ... although the first time I saw it I thought it looked like a cheap weird little space vehicle, but once I test drove it, from the practically non-existent nose to the interior bubble shape with perfect acoustics and the headlights twirled up like flirty eyes, I knew I was in love. I couldn't stop the stupid grin that kept lighting on my face whenever I drove it for the first six months. Of course, right now my car could be a VBIED ... it's got 5 gallons of oil-based primer in the trunk, I hope no one decides to slam into its back tonight.

While getting the primer at the Home Depot, crossing on appropriate zebra stripes, I was almost flattened by a wildly swerving backwards driving piece of crap car ... I yelled, boy did I yell. I hope those nice paint contractors who threw in painting my pipes (the water and gas pipes) lacing my ceiling and cauking the airholes in the cement won't mind hauling up those two 5 gallon buckets of paint they told me to purchase.


No comments: