Wednesday, January 26, 2005

whine

Yesterday blogger didn't work so I couldn't post the Harry Potter 6th book coming out madness commencing mid-July. I'm already looking forward to summer. Also it's Wednesday, one more day that I have to work that I didn't work last week. I was spoiled rotten last week by having only to work two days because of the holidays. This week is shock treatment: 40+ hour week in addition to a full week of evening course. Otherwise, I'm fairly excited about a class at GWU that I just managed to slide into: Diplomatic Negotiations Course. I like the fact that a) there's very little reading b) all the work is done during class hours rather than outside ... hopefully it will be one of those graduate classes that'll actually be useful in the outside world. Also found out next Tuesday's course is cancelled. I must treat myself!!! This opportunity may not happen again ... quick must make plans ... but what must do? Pho? Black Cat Show? Cook? Dinner with friend haven't seen in long time???? Late night avante guarde theater??? Movie???

No comments: