Wednesday, January 19, 2005

yum

Reading this article made me very hungry, although I'm actually full. I think my interest on what's on the presidential plate stems from when my mom boasted of making a dish the President ate, that being beef stroganoff ... she made it with Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup, for some reason I don't think the presidential chef was that quick to cut corners.

Well rather than stay in town, listening to people in cowboy boots revel, some friends and I are getting the heck out of the DC metro area for a hike ... mostly to feel good about stuffing ourselves at the Bavarian Chef. My only experience with German cuisine being in Epcot center, so I was quite delighted with the fare.

Well I didn't make it to class. After a balancing act on a slowly moving metro bus shuttle, I collapse in exhaustion (or lack of sleep). I awoke upon hearing fireworks. I forget that I share a metro stop with the White House.

No comments: