Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WMD & Rotten Curry

I'm still pretending that people are actually reading this, but I am glad to hear that we have stopped looking for WMD's in Iraq ... I mean it sucks that what some people believed was a legitimate reason to go to war in Iraq is completely unfounded, but at least the administration has realized it can't keep this charade up any longer.

Otherwise, this evening after realizing I had incorrectly thought tonight I would be meeting a friend for my favorite vietnamese noodle soup treat, I got out my tupperware containing curry from I think two weeks ago. I ate it on Sunday with my dad and it was good, but today it smelled a little funky. I thought hey, maybe the mushrooms in it are taking over the flavor, so I ate a bit anyway and froze the rest. I suppose we'll see if I was correct in my prediction that it had not actually gone bad ... it would not be good to call in sick for a second time this week. Curry is perfect buffet food, because it is essentially overcooked food, which means nothing can grow in it, it's practically sterile, although I wouldn't apply it to a wound because of the cayenne content in it.

Idiocy, I rule at it.

No comments: