Thursday, January 27, 2005

blog fever

For those of you blog fans the competition is underway according to this BBC article. I couldn't even get onto bloggies site because of the limited bandwidth. Very curious. Well I'm glad to know that I am not in the 40% of blog starters who don't update their blog more than 2 times a month!

*wink, wink, you know I'm trying hard :) Also it makes me feel loved and wonderful when somebody comments on my blog, which hasn't happened yet. So lemme know! Although I've heard from other blogging friends who have seen my blog,

notably:

Unrequited Narcissism (Catherine & Tom)
The World As Only I Know It (Naomi)
and then there's Julie's blog which I was quite enjoying reading but since I would access it from Catherine & Tom's blog which for some reason the link is gone, I haven't kept up with it.
Also there's Becca's blog which I can't get to for the same reason
Shoulda bookmarked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops you're right - when we redesigned the site some links got lost. i'll stick them back in there.

-catherine

Anonymous said...

oh no...i'm falling into that "two times a month" trap.

-naomi